Table Tennis (Intermediate)
Orientation
Righty
Grip
Shakehand
Play type
Attacker
About Me
I live in a small town, with very few players to play against, but I plan on moving to make access to a club easier. Smile
John C. Waters
In Florida for my training! Isn't easy but certainly is a challenge! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NoTvjSAqzI
John C. Waters
John C. Waters
It is now just 14 days away from me moving to Florida for a while to train and learn more about table tennis! I can not wait!
John C. Waters
is now friends with
John C. Waters
Last time I buy anything for a while. Time to settle down on this play style and learn and improve. Smile
Barbara Williams
Lol...that's what they all say...😜
Victor Lorand
why this particular combo?
John C. Waters
I wanted a new blade because the one I'm using currently doesn't fit my hand well and was very uncomfortable holding. I have long fingers so I prefer straight handles. The forehand I just prefer because of its high control. The backhand is an experiment; still haven't played with it yet in a real ma...
John C. Waters
Taking a break from table tennis to perform in state music festival! I sang a solo, duo, another duo, men's group, choir group, and a trio. The picture is me an the adjudicator. She would listen then ...
1 Liked
 likes this.
John C. Waters
Timo Boll has a good point. Can you leave Zhang Jike home even though he's current Olympic champion? Xu Xin is strong and so is Fan Zhandong. Ma Long is obviously through to Rio. Whats your opinion?
Remington Steele
You can never count out Jike, he is just too good. He dominated the Chinese team trials even though he was not 100% healthy.
Remington Steele
I have been thinking about this question seeing how a lot players dislike playing against lefties. Please Share you comments why, I would love to hear your thoughts :-)
1 Liked
 likes this.
John C. Waters
Some of the blades and rubbers I've experimented with Smile I was curious haha
John C. Waters
Gonn post another vlog Saturday Smile I want to do them more often but also need to find time haha! State music festival is coming up. Can't wait for the summer! Then I'll be able to practice alot and vlog...
View More